Recovering Deleted & Lost Files from Hard Drive on Windows and Mac
Have you encountered any file or folder loss on your computer drive? Very often, users come across losing data with reinstalling OS, unintentionally formatting the drive and other uncertain operations. This makes it sound like data is lost completely and it is very hard enough to get back the data. And, that is why it is always told to take a timely back up of any of the important data on your computer drive. However, at most of the times, users fail to have a proper backup of the files and suddenly come across any of the data loss disasters.
Well, from now on you don't have to worry about losing any bit of data from your hard drive when you have Data recovery software along. This tool provides a hassle-free retrieval of lost and formatted files from HD storage. An easy to use interface lets you recover lost documents, presentations, spreadsheets, emails, pictures, etc. from hard disk. You could find this application too helpful to recover crashed hard drive data with system crash, partition errors, bad sectors, drive/file system corruptions etc. Corrupt hard drive having bad sectors makes scanning process sluggish, therefore this tool creates a disk image of the hard drive and later you can recover data from this image file.
Vivid reasons behind data loss from hard drive:
- Formatting Without Backup: When you share virus infected data from other PC, your system drive may get affected by the virus threats and thus can cause data inaccessibility. Suppose, if you try to open those virus affected drives then it will ask for formatting drive due to over corrupted by virus threats. In such situation, you may agree for formatting to store fresh data which results in loss of data stored on that drive. Don’t panic, this software is capable of rescuing data from formatted drives on both Windows and Mac OS X.
- System restore: System restore option is available on both Windows and Mac that allows you for regaining of system files, registry keys, installed software, etc. to a previous state in the situation of system malfunction or failure. There are chances of losing files from document libraries which are recently created or modified. In such situation, this application helps you in recovering lost files from laptop or PC after system restore process is done.
- MBR Corruption: Master boot record corruption can occur due to virus threats or some sort of damage which results in inaccessible drive and leads to loss of data stored on that hard drive. In such an event you can install this tool to reclaim all your precious data. With this utility, you can also perform Seagate, Western Digital & Hitachi desktop hard drive recovery after MBR corruption.
Free Hard Drive Recovery Tool to Recover Deleted & Lost Files
Journal corruption, emptying trash, usage third-party utility, hardware issues, accidentally deleting files from drive and recycle bin, creation of bad sectors on hard disk and various other reasons that can lead to loss of data from HDD storage on both Windows and Mac OS X. Data loss from hard drive is common thing due to above-mentioned reasons. This tool comprises of powerful algorithms which performs a deep scanning on hard drive and got an ability to rescue more than 300 file types on SCSI, IDE, SATA and other different types of formatted or reformatted hard drives on both Windows and Mac OS. Click here to know detailed info about recovering files from corrupted hard drive.
Demo version of this hard drive recovery tool is availabe for free download (in Windows & Mac) that is compatible with the latest Windows 10, macOS High Sierra and their previous versions. You can make use of this software to recover formatted hard drive of different types like SATA. ATA, PATA, SCSI and IDE. A trial version of this application is available for free which can be utilized to check the efficiency of this software while recovering data from hard drive. Moreover, this tool comprises of Find Tool option which is used to find a specific file from rescued data list and you can preview regained data in form of Data Type and File Type View options. In case if you are happy with obtained results then purchase full version to save recovered data from hard drive to your storage devices.
NOTE: Once you encounter deletion or loss of files from hard disk drive, immediately stop using the drive to avoid overwriting of the files. If the memory space that was occupied by the files that are recently deleted or lost, are overwritten with new files, then it's highly impossible to restore those files back. Before the lost or deleted files are overwritten with new files, recover them back with this free hard drive recovery utility.
Step-by-step guide to recover files from hard drive
- Step 1: Download, and install the free version of My Hard Drive Recovery software on your system. Now launch the software.
- Step 2: Choose Recover Partitions option from the main screen. Then, a list of available logical and physical disk drives are displayed on the screen. Choose the logical drive from where files has to be recovered and hit Scan button to begin scanning
- Step 3: Now, the software scans the selected drive to find deleted & lost files. Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen in Data View. and File Type View
- Step 4: Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview the recovered files just by double-clicking on the file or just by right-clicking on the file, and hitting Preview option
- Step 5: Finally, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate the license key, and save the recovered files at the desired location of your choice.
Récupérer Mon disque dur | Recuperar Mi Disco Duro | Genesen Meine Hart Fahren | Recuperare I Miei Disco Rigido | Inddrive Min Hårdt Drev | 恢復我的硬盤驅動器 | 私のハードドライブを回復し | 내 하드 드라이브 복구 | Recuperar Meus Disco rígido | Herstellen Mijn Harde Schijf