I am transferring data from Samsung external hard drive to my PC but due to some unknown reason, my system did an automatic restart. I have no idea how it happened. After restarting I started searching for the transferred files but it was not there. I tried many techniques and searched a lot for the missing files. I lost much of my time during this process but I couldn’t figure out the solution. Is there any expert Samsung external hard disk data recovery tool which I can rely on?
Samsung is a well-known brand around the world, the innovations that make with every new release of the gadget is awaited as well as accepted by people. Samsung is one of the largest manufacturers of smartphones, TV’s, laptops, external hard drives and many more. Samsung offers great quality gadgets to its consumers; this has been the big reason behind their success story. Samsung external hard drives are gaining in popularity by time along with its laptop. Samsung never compromises the quality of its product, this is also evident with its external hard drive, it guarantees high-speed data transfer. You can associate Samsung external hard drive on various operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux and many more.
Reasons for data loss from Samsung external hard drive
- Abrupt removal: Inadvertently removing Samsung external hard drive while the read/write process is carrying on, this will lead to loss of files from Samsung external hard drive.
- Unintentional format: By mistake formatting the Samsung external hard drive instead of formatting a local drive from the system, this will erase the entire data contained in it.
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted files and folders from Samsung external hard drive, by mistake, you might choose a very essential file or folder.
- Virus intrusion: Connecting the Samsung external hard drive with an infected PC will infect the external hard drive with viruses; it damages the file system of the external hard drive.
In reality, the reasons for data loss of external hard drive is not a great concern for the user but this information will be handy at times for an effective Samsung external hard disk data recovery. The scenarios mentioned-above can be overcome with the help of an efficient Samsung external hard disk data recovery tool. By making use of Recover My Hard Drive, you can easily retrieve data from Samsung external hard drive.
Recover My Hard Drive is an eminent tool that helps to recover data from Samsung external hard drive in case of any of the above-mentioned scenarios. The powerful scanning tools incorporated with Recover My Hard Drive helps in extracting different types of files from Samsung external hard drive on the basis of its unique file extensions.
Features of Recover My hard drive tool
- The efficient GUI provides a rich user-friendly experience to the users; you don’t need to be a professional to use this tool for recovering lost or deleted files from Samsung external hard drive.
- This application is extremely good at recovering data from crashed external hard drive caused due to any reason like improper ejection, system shutdown during file transfer, etc.
- By utilizing this tool you can perform Samsung external hard disk data
recovery on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and many more.
- Besides recovery of data from Samsung external hard drive, you can employ
this tool to recover data from damaged
Seagate hard drive, WD drive, Toshiba, Imation, Transcend and many other brands of external hard drives.
- Apart from external hard drive recovery, this tool can also be used to restore lost or deleted files from SSD, SDHC, SDXC, SD, MicroSD, USB, pen drive and many more digital storage devices.
- Employ the demo version of this tool to test the proficiency of this tool in restoring lost or deleted files from Samsung external hard drive.
Steps to recover files from Samsung external hard drive:
Step (i): On the welcome window, choose “Recover Partitions/Drives”, as shown in Fig A. Then, select “Partition Recovery” option.
Fig A: Welcome Window
Step (ii): Choose your Samsung external hard drive from a list of drives, as shown in Fig B, and click on “Next”.
Fig B: Choose Samsung External Hard Drive
Step (iii): Upon the completion of scanning, the software displays a list of retrieved files, as shown in Fig C.
Fig C: List of Retrieved Files