Recover your data from hard drive after quick format by using Recover My Hard Drive software. Download the demo version of the software to recover and preview the files before you purchase it. Try now!!!
Usually, one of the hardest lessons ever learned about disk management is that formatting completely erases entire data stored on the hard drive. In actual terms, quick format is the quickest way to format the volume by removing files from the partition, but not scanning the disk for bad sectors. However, a quick format only removes the entries to data, while the data area is not damaged. If you accidentally perform a quick format and lose important files from the hard drive, there are still chances to recover data unless the data area is overwritten by new data. Unless the data has been overwritten, there are fair chances of data recovery using Recover My Hard Drive software. This software is capable enough to get back data from the quick formatted hard drive within few mouse clicks.
This is professional data recovery software that will help you recover lost data after quick format hard drive. One can confidently employ this user-friendly software to get back data from the hard drive after quick format. With the help of this professional software, it’s possible to retrieve data from the quick formatted hard drive of various types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc supported by Seagate, Maxtor, Hitachi, Kingston, Transcend, etc. By using this award-winning software, it’s possible to retrieve data from formatted, reformatted, corrupt or inaccessible hard drive. In addition, one can empower this software to recover deleted files from hard disk with great ease.
Possible Scenarios that Leads to perform Quick Format on the Hard Drive:
- Virus Infection: This can be the worst situation ever faced by every hard drive user. Most of the times, virus or malware attacks your system hard drive can severely corrupt its file system. As a result of this, forcefully quick formatting the hard drive partition leads to data loss.
- Reinstalling Operating System: Sometimes, while reinstalling the operating system or while resolving OS related issues can make you perform quick format operation on the hard drive. As a result of this, you may lose entire data stored on a hard drive.
- Abrupt System Shutdown: At times, while transferring data stored on the hard drive to other storage devices if any sort of interruption like sudden or abrupt power failure can increase the chances of hard drive corruption. As an outcome of this, you may need to quick format a hard drive which leads to data loss
- Using Third-Party Tool: In certain instances, making use of the hazardous program can be the cause behind quick formatting hard drive. As an outcome of this, you may lose entire data stored on the hard drive.
Despite the above-mentioned reasons behind data loss from a quick formatted hard drive, several other reasons include bad sectors, partitioning errors, etc. Thus, in order to overcome these unfortunate situations, one should keep proper data backup from the hard drive to other external storage devices. Most importantly, one should always thoroughly check for crucial data before quick formatting a hard drive partition. Instead, you can optimally make use of Quick Formatted Hard Drive Data Recovery software. It has built-in scanning algorithms to accomplish deep scanning of the quick formatted hard drive to get back data including documents, picture, video file, audio file, spreadsheets, etc. Further, you can use this software to restore data from crashed hard drive at your fingertips.
Besides, you can utilize this simple user interface to retrieve data from the external hard drive like FireWire drive, SSD drive, etc and external drive such as USB flash drive, Pen drive, Thumb drive, etc. It supports hard drive recovery after quick format from HFS +, FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5 and HFSX file systems with few mouse clicks. This is one of the finest data recovery software, which has the ability to restore files from the hard drive after quick format on Windows OS (Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 including Windows 10) and Mac OS (Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, Mavericks, Mac El Capitan, macOS Sierra) with utmost ease.
- Maintain a backup copy of your important data and store them on the external hard drive in order to get them back easily if any disaster happens
- Always make use of genuine and trusted antivirus software on your system to be free from virus/intrusion
- Never make use of quick formatted hard drive partition further to avoid data overwriting
Steps to Retrieve Data from Quick Formatted Hard Drive:
Step (i): Download, and install the free version of My Hard Drive Recovery software on your system. Now launch the software. Choose Recover Partitions option from the main screen. Then, a list of available logical and physical disk drives are displayed on the screen. Choose the logical drive from where files has to be recovered and hit Scan button to begin scanning.
Fig A: Home Window
Step (ii): Now, the software scans the selected drive to find deleted & lost files.
Fig B: Scanning to find Formatted Files from the Drive
Step (iii): Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View
Fig C: List of Retrieved Files in Data View & File Type View
Step (iv): Prior saving the recovered files, you can preview each of the recovered files just by right-clicking on the file and hitting Preview option or just by double-clicking on the recovered file.
Fig D :Preview Recovered Data
Step (v): Finally, save the recovered files, as illustrated in Fig E.
Fig E :Save Recovered Data