Deleted or formatted a partition accidentally, and worrying how to recover deleted partition? Then, download trial version of Recover My Hard Drive software that recovers deleted, corrupted, and formatted partition & previews the recovered files before you activate the complete version of the software. Download now, and start recovering your data from the deletd partition!!!
A hard drive is the most famous hardware which is used in electronic gadgets such as laptop and desktop. It is capable of storing huge amount of crucial data such as movies, memorable video, important Word documents and more. There are two types of hard drive available in the market i.e., external hard drive and internal hard drive. An external hard drive is generally used to create a back up of all important data. But the problem will encounter when you accidentally delete some partition which contains crucial data. In such cases, you will lose all your crucial data from your hard drive. But there is no need to worry as Hard Drive Recovery is the most convenient and result oriented software to recover data from the hard disk after deleting the partition in a short span of time. This software helps you by providing strong algorithms to recover data from the hard disk after deleting the partition by scanning the entire hard drive rigorously. You can also use this powerful and efficient utility to recover files from bad sectors within a couple of minutes.
Common symptoms that lead to loss of data:
- 1. Virus infection, malware on your hard drive may make your data inaccessible or sometimes partition may go missing from the hard drive.
- 2. Accidental deletion of the partition while trying to allocate free space for new partition results in data loss.
- 3. Use of an unauthorized third-party tool to increase or shrink the partition may result in deletion of partition from the hard drive.
- 4. Multiple/dual Operating system or boot installation may corrupt your partition.
- 5. Improper file system conversion may lead to the deletion of partition thereby losing crucial data.
Hard Drive Recovery is the best tool to recover data from the hard disk after deleting partition irrespective of the reason behind it. If you are facing above-mentioned scenarios then make use of this effective software and easily restore data from the hard drive after deleting a partition in a few mouse clicks.
Salient features of Hard Drive Recovery Software:
- 1. This software can easily recover hard drive after deleting the partition in a short span of time.
- 2. It supports both Windows and Mac Operating System such as Windows 10, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 and so on.
- 3. You can use “Save recovery session” option to resume the saving process at any time.
- 4. It provides a user-friendly interface which helps you recover data from different partition such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and so on.
- 5. Hard disk recovery after deleting partition can be easily achieved with the use of this powerful tool in your system.
- 6. It is capable to recover data from different external portable devices such as pen drive, external hard drive, memory card and so on.
- 7. It is an award-winning utility which helps you to retrieve hard drive after deleting the partition in a few mouse clicks.
- 8. With the help of this utility, you can easily recover data from the crashed, corrupted or broken hard drive. If you want to recover crashed hard drive then visit: https://www.recovermyharddrive.org/crashed.html
Simple steps to recover data from hard drive after deleting a partition:
Step 1: As illustrated in Fig 1, after choosing “Recover Partitions/Drives” on the welcome window, select either “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” module.
Fig 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: From a list of logical drives connected to your computer, select a hard drive to recover deleted partition data and click “Next”, as illustrated in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Choose Option
Step 3: Finally, a list of recovered data gets displayed, as illustrated in Fig 3. Purchase the registered version of this tool to save the retrieved data from deleted partition.
Fig 3: Recovered Data