- The most horrible thing a user can imagine is the inaccessibility of hard drive, which is popularly said to be dead hard drive. It restricts you to gain the access to the hard disk. And if you don’t have back up then things turns most miserable. In this case you can’t even use the windows restore tool provide by the windows or other operating system which restores system. So you need a strong and reliable software that recover hard drive data for you. So here is a tool that can restore hard drive data without any problem.
Below mentioned are some of the scenarios in which hard drive get corrupt:
- Simultaneous reboot: Due to repeated rebooting the hard drive might get dead or inaccessible.
- System Crash: When the system gets crashed due to some software conflict then the hard drive may get corrupted.
- Virus infection: When your data get infected from a virus then there are high chances that it may corrupt your data or in worst situation it corrupts your hard disk by making the data inaccessible for you.
There is a good thing to take backup in some external drive, and install an antivirus software and with some careful use of your system. After all this your hard disk data gets corrupted then you have to use recovery software which recover hard drive data. This software is made with powerful algorithm that can support recovery data from corrupted hard drives. The software supports both operating system data recovery that is Windows and Mac. It also supports all the versions of Windows. The software includes following features.
- Scan the full dead hard disk in couple of minutes
- Recover Data from SSD hard drive, SATA, SCSI and IDE drives with ease. For detailed information about this visit http://www.recovermyharddrive.org/ssd-hdd-recovery.html
- Recover corrupted data from dead drive
- Best tool to perform recovery formatted partition data on both Windows and Mac OS X..
- Recovers data from reinstalling drive.
- Restores data from non booting and crashed hard drive.
- It can recognize up to 300 file types including word doc, spreadsheets, email archives, zip archives and other format on their unique file format.
- Allows you to create Disk Image files to bypass bad sectors and later recover data from these disk image files.
- Can restore data from different file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions / drives.
- You can preview recovered data before actually saving it.
Note : One can make use of this powerful tool to retrieve data from RAID hard drive compatible on latest versions of Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc.
Steps to Recover Data from Hard disk
Step 1: Double click on a desktop shortcut to open the software. You will see the home page as shown in Figure A.
Fig A.Home screen.
Step 2: Select "Recover Partitions / Drives" option on the home page. The software will search all the partitions on your computer and brings a list of deleted and lost partitions. Select the partition from which you need to recover data and click "Next" as shown in Figure B
Figure B: Select Lost Disk
Step 3: Finally, you can preview the files and folders of the recovered hard drive partition as shown in Figure C.
Figure C: Preview Recovered Data